Thursday, October 1, 2009

At last..Tan leng kiat... U sudah bangun from it...hehehehe

Halo everyone...
is me again...haha
So wuliao write all this...
Why today my title is this le becoz I have wake up from something tat has be fix..
This morning is been a happy day for me becoz certain reason la..
If check back my blog i think un de..haha
go shopping , eat ice cream , go book stor read kids book , cinema wtch movie an makan...haha
Since quite a long time i din been such happy as today..haha
I deeply in love wit the girl
I dono why i will get jealous of something and not happy..haha
but is okay...haha
I don wan to hide.. telling u guy tat i like her becoz this is wat i feel on..
I totally wan to serious in this relationship becoz it been a long time my heart been blank out...
I feel tat may be my chance is coming for me already..
But everything is just a dream...
People haven bf , people have good reason why don choose me,
people afraid that her side mean her fren have prob...hmmm
Ok i totally upset and feel like crying for one girl tat i like..
Oh MAN~~ I wanted to cry becoz of someone i love and she don love???haha
Yea tat true...haha
nothing i can say i feel so sorrow at the night i feel tat i heart sudah hilang..
I at the toilet bath tat time i really feel like let the water fill me up ba..
But not...
I think of sharing wit someone tat is ranson and my kai jie sandy...
Hmmm they help me out make me thinking getting better and wake up from the illusion jor..
I feel tat eveything is cannot been force de so just let it be..
I run out ask my fren to accompany me go to old town and have a drink..
I wan so moody tat time but these 3 funky and  crazy fren
Lek wai , han ren and chun seng
bring me back to the world jor...haha How come??
we talk a lot of joke , rubbish teasing each other and lastly they make me feel better...
Hmmm when go back ,,,
I plug in my pendrive and hear pitbull song..
Haha..Thank to the song becoz make me feel happy
and
I sang a song tat name "Ur memoris are not my memoris"
Pronouns is cantonese den u know de la..haha
Phew i now feel tat everything is fine..FOR ME..
I send her a message checking wit her and i don feel anything..
May be i drop jor... be fren ba..haha
So tonight have a good sleep and tomorow go for work agian..haha
Meet me at opposite leisure mall...
there got a phone fair..haha
Ok la..bb

No comments:

 
Copyright © 2010 KiTz | Design : Noyod.Com