Sunday, October 4, 2009

DONO wat i am thinking...

Hmmm sudah many thing has happen upon me lo...
I also dono who am myself now???
I feel like keep on wanted to earn money and use it happily...
This feel day thinking a lot of thing , the time is passing very slow and i feel tat i am lost..
OMG I am lost??? huh...
Wat happen...
may be i to tired for this few day roadshow...
Tomorrow i have  roadshow at damansara but it end at six...hehezz
PHew...Very tired jor me...Why my brain cant stop thinking on it...
I make the best choice take people as a fren and i shouldnt think anymore but may be need time la.. halo...
Erm i read a mail telling me tat something tat make me wake up..
I feel tat is telling me the right thing and wat should i do..
But man..
can u speed up de time..I don wan to think so much lo...
Very suffering de lo..wan work den unfocus , drive den unfocus, even eat also ...OMG..
don talk it..
today i saw a little indian boy so kesian...
He go up to the stage and dare not to step on the stair and come down..
Is just around 2 step only..even a little girl can jump..
I think he to afraid of getting falling but he is big enough to walk jump everything..
His dad is totally angry of him becoz dare not to walk down the stair...
I think his father wan him to be independent ba...
The DJ and me are keep on looking at him and the DJ say a words " menaik tangga dono wat merupakan kejayaan wat wat wat la...haha"
Ok his father getting fed up and wan to use the chair or a wood becoz i saw him wan to take already..
haiz seeing the boy so kesian the DJ walk over to teach him and help him out by giving him confident..
Phew at last he walk slowly come down and when home..
From tat point start , I think of sometihng , from tat point start , everything u don try u dono wat will happen so from tat start i feel tat everything i have to try on it but need to base on positive side la..
I won take  DRUG one...haha
So lazy to write a... found a ticket ,,, is on my birthday tat night watch de movie ticket...haha
So happy i saw it but a bit miss about tat day..haha but nvm...
One day i will be more happy...haha

No comments:

 
Copyright © 2010 KiTz | Design : Noyod.Com