Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Thank you..

Yea i finally understand about it already...
Thanks you yea...
Since u write out all is prob, so I am thanking u for all this..
U are totally good to say it...
May be i am not a good one and a bastard for it..
I think this will be more better for u right now...RIGHT??
Suprise~~ I don need a suprise and I just need a people who cares me...
But since u wrote it out , ok ~~ I found 1 really care me a lot after breaking...
No matter wat happen she still standing beside me and be wit me..
Have u???
NVM is okay..
I take it everything if u feel tat i have wrong for you...
U know the meaning stupid right?? just like the first time we together...
Yea i admit i have many relationship before , but did u know wat really happen among us...hahahaha
I think u forever won know and think tat will happen..
I won be wit people and treat people as good fren now becoz i feel tat if is 'fate' to be together den forever also together..
If I am not the one, Forever i still can have anyone i like..
Hmmm u are to naive in something...
This world everyone is just playing a role play only...
No one is we can know is true or fake...
wat are one people thinking..
but thanks u saying all ur hate...

No comments:

 
Copyright © 2010 KiTz | Design : Noyod.Com