Friday, October 16, 2009

Forgetting HER...(Day 5)

Hmmm last night she was busy ing something in her working place..
so I just make a short conversation wit her...
After tat around 2 something i slept and she send me message..
I din reliase it and i see it this morning..
Today dono why so early wake up again...
Dono why nowaday keep on wake up early..
I sleep so late and can wake up so early..
wat happen to me????hmmm
Today afternoon she reply my message ...
after tat she got tell me saying tat she having biscuit ...
hunger for food..
I wish to date her out for lunch but i cant becoz i got class..
haiz may be is not my turn to ask her out ba...
Later on i go home , i call her and ask whre she is..
She is having tea wit her fren at old town..
Oh.. I was thinking ask her out but she is dated already..
so no choice la, alone got to CAFE QUAN to online drink ba...
Order and jasmine green tea and french fries...
Hmmm sitting alone also not something bad at all le...
Even though we got sms but later on i ask her don sms jor..
becoz later her fren will complaint...
later on i back and i saw her online at CC...
Tat time suddenly my mood turn bad becoz of financial , study and certain problem..
Phew... she say something makes me feel more sad about it..
On tat time i dono why will scold her saying why i got this kind of fren..

wat she say to me is making me more sad and worried..
Haiz may be people don understand my feeling ba..
Suan la.. people also pucking me already , why i wan to bang de wall...
I know I in totally good feel and likes her much , but wat to do..
nothing i can do right..
She ask me tomorrow either i free or not but i have to work..
No choice to teach her study becoz next wed she go exam...hmmm
Is to bad to know tat I cant help her out...haiz~~~
People don like me but i still helping people...
people not in feel and accept my offer ,
So just forget her and I think there are many more offers for me ma..
i know everyone would think how goods is she , my fren keep asking...
Hmmm may be for others nothing special but i feel tat she is special for me..
but since people are getting far and avoid , so i think is time to get off ...
I feel tat i am going to burst soon...
I need to go vacationso tat i can be alone and relaz..
i feel tat everything is rushing to me and i feel i can support...
Forget about now , facing the new challenge and be more cheerful ba..
Oh ya~~
Today first time make an annoucement at class..
first time to do tat , first time use so fluence english to speak to classmate..
OMG... cool man~~
but this is normaly for PR student right???haha
Ok la...I think nothing I can write already...
facing front and don looks back the past...
Many things is waiting for me...Go Go Go..
Good nitez...
Oh ya.. although i din look for her but i should pray too..
God thanks for giving chance to let us meet in the world ,
bless her do well in her exam and rmb wat i teach her..
bless she to be happy everyday ,
staying without problem and moody,
help her figure out her day and cure her skin problem,
lastly is bless her safety and healthy so she can work and got money..
Thanks...

Beside tat i have to say SORRY to my family member becoz 4 day i not being wit them..
Thank for the to cook me food today...
thanks mom , dad , sisters and myself ....
Nitez~~

No comments:

 
Copyright © 2010 KiTz | Design : Noyod.Com