Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Forgetting HER...(DAY 10) The last episode...

Alright today  I go wake up in the early morning to for CO K...
Hmm I join back volleyball...
OMG~~
Today class only 11 student and only 2 GUYS...
Me and one guy from SBS...
I been choosing became the leading team for everything..
Oh...Why me??
I was a experience captain so been choosen ba..
So just do warm up , help out sir and i think tat only ba..
so I think next week need to have their contact number and email add...
Haha..
for multi purpose also la..haha
Hmmm i call her on the evening to make sure she is ok wit the studies
but
She din ans the call or reply me..
Hmmm I think is an ending for me already...
Oh~~~ time to stop and enjoy...
Phew... at last i drop off everything and just a normal fren...
I think something happen to her and avoid me..
so nvm...hahahaha
Tats may be good for her and me...
Ngek ngek...
Today I check out my result...
WAO~~ so nervous la me...hmmm
Oh At last....I pass all my exam and no need to resit or retake..
thanks god...
some of my classmate are unfortunately fail some subject
Some of them thinking of withdraw and some is thinking to drop it..
Hmmm
Dono why suddenly i feel they saying this and i heart blank out..
I feel like missing dem all...
If many of them drop i also drop too...
Why I am thinking of all this????
Dono why feel like unhappy and sad feeling about them..
Haiz.. may be there are my bestie now...
Nothing to do so just wish them good luck and healthy ba...
Is already 10 day I keep writing de same title...
I feel tat today is a last day becoz I am totally left her away
Continue my living and my lifestyle..
Actually without anyone I also can still survive beside my family la..haha
We have some nice memories before such as nice , sweet , happy , fun and others la..
BUT,
all this is already a past for me and for her...
So just keep inside my heart forever..
So now currently is under studying and work schedule ba..
all about love and feeling just temporary put aside lo..
I can continue help her in exam but she is not in tat mood and concern..
So i just like nvm la..she need den she will look for me de la..
SO~~~ Good luck for her coming EXAM ba...
After today , I think will stop this story and look out new story...
Now wat can i do???
Just bless to her , my family safety and health ,
fren relationship keep on going and I have to work and study hard a!!!
Go Go Go everyone..Think of our future yea...hehezz
Good nitez

No comments:

 
Copyright © 2010 KiTz | Design : Noyod.Com