Thursday, October 15, 2009

Forgetting HER...(Day 4)

Today it been already day 4 oh..
Seen like nothing changes but just we less contact only..
Last night I suddenly feel to express my feeling on a sms...haha
A damn message...Hmm nvm.. It forever kept in my phone already..
I feel tat is really a suitable time to send wat I feel toward her..
So today morning wake up in the early morning to go for class..
It been quite a long time I din wake up such early to go class de la..
i think is time for me to BELAJAR!!!
Today learn many thing and I din skip class already..
OMG..Totally nice la the feeling when all fren are together in a class..
Hmmm today feeling is quite ok becoz the whole day are quite windy so ....
I din take off my jacket from the morning till evening..
Oh whole day I din sms her...
OMG~~ feel like strange le...
When on the way home i feel like calling her but suan la..
May be she has nothing to talk to me....
when the time i throw my phone on the table,
suddenly a message come from her...
She talk about yersterday the message i send..
I think she thinking me to NAIVE to being like tat...
Everything is cannot been so fast for it...
So on tat time I just feel like haiz..
deeply get a knife puck on it...
at the night , I send her a short normal caring message and she thank to me..
tat time I was totally strange tat she will send this kind of message..
Phew~~~
may be she is getting away from me...
I jus make a short conversation and the close ba...
At night asking about outing but seen tat she is not joining..
Is okay if she try to avoid me ba..
I think should be something good for her also if do so...
Just make a short conver again ,
she is still at her working place and i think she is doing something..
So just let it be and go to sleep la..
I think is something i would happy about her being enjoying her day..
May the god bless her skin sick would get better and live wit joy and happiness..
Hoping the one she wit now would give her extra care ,concern and love on her..
Good nitez~~

No comments:

 
Copyright © 2010 KiTz | Design : Noyod.Com