Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Sorrow day ba...

This morning been waked up by my bro tat ask me out but no choice..
I have to go out to have extra wit fren again...
Hmmm teaching my fren for the whole day and for one sub...
hmmm
I hate CAFE QUAN becoz there the internet are totally suck...
I HATE IT..
At night I dono why i have the brave to tell a girl about every off my feeling her..
HMMM
I think I sot jor..
I know people got bf but i still carry on to tell her...haha
They just started not a long time ago
I think i have a chance so just try ba..
My bRo RANSON ask me to go for it also so tat have a chance..
I rmb one words..
"Belum try belum , sudah try mungkin hari hari mau"
A bit edit by me becoz don wan to follow the same one..haha
Alright wah i send up to 6 message to her..wahahazz
Siao jor..
I was totally happy becoz i dare to send but LASTLY..
= nothing...
OMG...She din reply me and I think she ................
DONO...
So I go look for her , but i know she is busy so i just ignore
I wit my fren just continue to chat and online only ba...hmmm
Where is justice...
When back i saw her like why today so late de den i check it out wit her..
O she say her bf coming to fetch her..
ARGH!!!!
My heart wan like a mirror smack to the floor
I can hear 'PLIANG' the sound..
I was totally upset and ask my fren ok la let go home la...
i drive so fast..muahah..
10 minutes reach home~~ wat the f...so fast..
haiz i wan to drink beer...
ok bb

No comments:

 
Copyright © 2010 KiTz | Design : Noyod.Com