Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Forgetting HER...(DAY 9)

This morning wake up at 10 30 am..
Wao i set the alarm and make myself wake up early...
I now don wan to miss any class or anything for non reason..haha
i go to tbr eat wit yong and go for tutorial class..
Hmm today wat I quite understand wat the teacher is teaching..
I think is time to study hard..
Pass few day i work hard , so since is weekday den i have to study hard..
Hmmm after tat go meet her again...
Oh I think i can drop down the feeling on her and be fren..
She sad i think , crying but she din say anything..
i also thinking tat i shouldnt ask anything about her stuff..
Just diam diam sit at car and bring her to her house get some stuff..
Oh something happens again...
she keep on look at the window when come over to the car..
She sit at my car and her eye get red and wan to cry..
I knew tat she got some matters but i din ask at all..
Seeing her so fierce the face den i should avoid....
hmmm just teaching people study and din talk about others stuff..
I feel tat this also quite good de becoz everything is clean and clear..
phew... after tat she got to work and i sit alone there to online lo..
i call out seng to come over..
he wan to work so i offer him a celcom works..
hmm my fren ask me to be in charge person so can lead him and one malay girl...
haiz..i was thinking lo..should i accept it or not???
Alamak~~ aku dono le..
Should I do it or not...becoz in charge person..
but is very stress de if i work wit in charge person..
just like last time as digi de..
is good and nice but very stressful on sales all tat..
hmmm later on go down pay the bill and i go toilet..
Oh ya.. still rmb yesterday go toilet , the door not close well..
and a waitress at outside wait me and ask..
Why i go toilet din close de door..
I was like stund on it..
I saw her again when i wash my hand..
I was just like splash the water on her and she was like playing back..
so wat la her..feel like throw her into the swimming pool...
Today actually go to temple but fren not free.. so next time la..
see she like tat i just like feel like go temple pray for her , my sis to recover and my family health..
haiz nvm la... fri i only go pray la..haha
buy some to pray is ok de...
Alright i think is going to end soon and we are going to be only fren..haha
yea.. drop someone and everything is fine..
so carry on...haha
but still need to bless tat my family safety and health...
And then her result , GOOD LUCK ....
work hard , gambateh , and alway safety..haha
Ok la..good nitez

No comments:

 
Copyright © 2010 KiTz | Design : Noyod.Com