Wednesday, October 7, 2009

To kellyan...

kelly ,
      It been a short time i been start to like u deeply...I know tat we are from a different world de people and we are doing the different things. The day I saw u , u start to bright up my life ,everyday the image of ur face poping up on my mind, I start to know u , I feel like wan live wit u , care on u....On tat time I feel like to have a love sweet story upon you...
  But unfortunately , U are owned by someone... Hmmm upon hearing the news I start to feel sad about it... I know tat nothing I can be done for it but just standing behind upon you to take care after u...
Know tat u don have much fren and having a lot of unpredictable problems , I willing to lend u my shoulder to cry upon and my ears to listen all ur problem...
The day i have tea wit u , u start to cry becoz of family prob , the next time we have dinner u start to face prob , the day we went out u have the prob wit ur bf......
I feel tat u are totally stress and up sad about all this..
Seing u wit all this prob , I feel tat I should be the only frens and not the only man for you...

I think i stop interferring in ur matter, but I just wan to be a ordinary fren to take care upon u...
HaHaHaHaHa~~~
I will treat u as good as a girl fren but I won dare to fall in love wit u...
So u ma very "Xing Fu'....haha
Anything u share and talk to me make me feel tat u are pity girl...
tell ur bf don jealous me becoz I am just a joker in all my fren..
In my past blog i got written it out my own prob... I am not anybody to anyone..
For me is just a man behind de wall... everytime someone need me the look for me
but after finish they will throw me away again...
So even u can do tat to me becoz I don mind of beeing a 'PATUNG' to my frenz..

I use to live lonely in my life , have a stick of cigratte when I am stress and shout out loud when i am angry..
Thank you for giving me a non smoking cigrattes box and ask me not to smoke...
I din smoke for a quite a long time already...Thank for u giving support on me for tat..haha haha
Although we now kawan , but I promise give u a nice birthday tat is my promise...
So u must rmb 28/10/2009...tat our deal.. 18 years the first time u will get a nice day for u...
I also talk till mm la kang de thing de..haha ok bye.. i also dono wat i am talking...

No comments:

 
Copyright © 2010 KiTz | Design : Noyod.Com