Monday, October 26, 2009

Sick day...wahaha...

This morning wake up tat time my throat are totally not feeling well..
hmmm...
I think past few day talk to much to customer already..Hmmm
So wat to do is just keep on working only la..
Today have lunch wit sem , xian and jessie...
Oh so nice  becoz today is de last day roadshow..
I rmb at the evening i was talking to a customer..
Suddenly my throat getting very dry and pain..
OMG....

I feel like I going to cry out becoz it some pain which i cant say..
My tear slowly cover up my eeye..
Phew~~ so suffering a...SHIT SHIT SHIT!!!!
no people care and love de feeling are sad but no choice..
Single boy normally is like tat...
Er jessie got ask me get strepsil but I tihnk i don wan waste money...
Hmmm 2 day night din go out already...
Strange le...After work den come back home...hmmm
online chat wit fren... Oh thank yen for caring...haha
Hmmm I feel tat is quite good now...
I asking kelly out becoz her birthday coming..
But she see like strange de..
so nvm..we are frenz , so just have some short talk and like tat ba...haha
Oh yea, today my one good fren brithay...haha
Qihao...The napet guys wit favourite by many girls..
jealous him so but no choice , he not interest wit them and only his gf...haha
Alright wish him all the best
and
Myself getting recover soon becoz I don wan to get sick..
I must be fit enough to face everything...ngek ngek...
I cannot felt down and must cheer up on it..muahaha...
GOOD NITEZ...
Tat day for today..Don mention sad but just some short story..

No comments:

 
Copyright © 2010 KiTz | Design : Noyod.Com