Saturday, October 24, 2009

Working Friday (23/10/09)

Oh today have to work roadshow again..
Is a nice place becoz it just only inside leisure mall...haha
wake up at the morning and wait to work..
reachs there tat time ,
 wao is nice and huge but the place we are put are suck..
Hmmm No choice la..
just follow order..
Today meet back some promoters again..
We forget each other but nvm , mix again..haha
there are some funny , nice cute and friendly..
Hmm not bad oh...haha
I have make some nice key chain..haha
Its cool yea..haha
Erm chit chat and work all tat la..
Aiyo..
 I talk wit customer for more than 1 hours..
bored la when she don wan sign..
BUT
I can wait...
so just wait she come back...
Hmmm since stop missing her den think back something..haha
innocent pass story...haha
Funny funky and crazy..haha
So just let it be...
Hmmm may be I don have the feel to dating currently..
haha its just awhile only okay..
Later come back de la...
I wan to work hard for money and study hard..
so tomorrow I need to call my group mate to discuss assignment...
I just now let a car kiss my butt...
car plate is WJH 2712 beng on it..
Ok stop aside and see...
Hmmm nothing much so let it be ba..
see his mabuk face also forget it la..
Hmmm very tired now..
Go sleep better la...

Oh my fren is working outside..
So kesian but wish she good luck
My family healthy and safety...haha
Nitez

No comments:

 
Copyright © 2010 KiTz | Design : Noyod.Com