Monday, October 5, 2009

I saw ur blog..

I am totally understand wat u are writing about me in ur blog..
I wan to say thank you tat u write out all the feeling  about urself toward me..
We together tat time i think u already know tat time i was working and i am totally facing a lot of prob..
Did u ever cAre a bout my feeling tat time..
I wan to tell u tat i am totally not playing u when i be wit u...
I am the one should be scare on u becoz the way u treat me...
If i play u , why should i intro u to all my fren , why should i ask u for dinner wit my family , telling u so much about me , keep on date u out , bring u out to anywhere and different place tat u din when before..
U feel tat i am play u tat is fine for me becoz I knw u hating me...
Yea may be i know tat u feel tat i am not a good bf for u once but tat are not totally my prob..
I facing a lot of challenge and prob and where are u tat time????
I have family prob and tat time wat u doing???
I look for u and u are not wit me have u ever feel how i feel????
I have date wit fren also bring u go do u ever thing tat i will left u alone and betray u????
Do u think of my behalf???? dont you??
I found someone i like but unfortune i cant have her , I know there are many prob happening between all of us..
If i wanted to play , should i be so serious on something for her ?? so i care so much??? Why i don take my time go look for other girl and left her aside??
Becoz i know tat she is facing prob , stress and no one is standing beisde and care her..
I know I cant have anything wit her but I still treat people as fren..
I not don wan be fren wit u but how the atitude u are?? saying something tat come out wit bone???
Making people wan to give off the way and let u be the winner....
Do u think of other people feeling at all... U say 1 and i think dey won dare to say 2 becoz ppl don wan u to get hurt u know???
Try to reflact ur own attitude and see....
when we together , u think me lying u.. ok fine... I just take it if u feel so...u feel tat i not true in u , ok fine i take it...
I was trying to give people happiness and u are the one who is super SMALL GAS on it becoz u have hateness on me...
I won apologise to u by saying all this becoz u are the one who at behind doing the small action...
I like someone and do wat to someone is none of ur business at all and u make ur fren ownself don wan to tell u the truth...
PLS think of urself ba...
Thank you for informing me all tat...

No comments:

 
Copyright © 2010 KiTz | Design : Noyod.Com