Tuesday, October 6, 2009

SaMe SaMe and LaMe LaMe~~

Halo today is 6/10 of 2009 nine and is a warm and hot tues..
Today morning is a totally lame morning becoz I have nothing to do and no class at all...
Alamak~~
Come on la man...Why my life so lame and miserable de???
I wan to play but nothing to play , I wan to go out but no place to go...

HAIZ~~~
Si beh bored jor de lo..
Wat can I do???
I already cant sleep at night for 8 day jor...
When is the day i will faint off le??? OMG.... wait die jor la..
No work , no money , no class , no study , no class , no game , no fun , no girl , no partner ....
sien sei jor la de la... like punya barang...
I think i stop loving people becoz people have the one she love but I behind still support her de
I know she need a fren tat support her , i know is not me but i willing to be the back up fren when she is in prob...
May be is innocent for me to do tat but nvm la... make sure she happy ba..haha
Happiness is giving by one people if the one of them wish to give happiness to each other..
LOVE for me is mean Like ,Others ,Vit , Eternity...
A bit cacat de la but as long I understand ma..haha
She told me a lot about her prob and I feel very bad becoz she still young and start to have all this kind of problem...
Haiz although we have the same prob before but may be i more lucky then her and solve it early...
It give me a kind of energy to pity her and not to love her deep...
I feel tat i should be the one who support behnd her and not to love on her jor..
From tat moment, I feel tat , I should be the best fren ba...
Cant be couple but can be best fren de..hahahaha
I think is a best way for myself to lupa dia..haha
Ok la.. update tonight...byebye

No comments:

 
Copyright © 2010 KiTz | Design : Noyod.Com