Friday, October 9, 2009

Living In the WORLD~~

life is just a dream or can considere as a role playing for people...
Everything has happen upon me is considere a dream for me already...
Everything look real but actually is just a fake illusion only...
Wat i aspect are totally won appear towards us..
May be I think and thnk to much??
Hmmm nowaday feeling better , I can sleep well but since more than one week cant sleep
My face getting more acne already..
Haiz...
Why wan like tat wo...
Now I know many fren are caring and supportive beside me...
They helping me out but I feel tat ok la...
Drop of something and just let it natural ...right??haha
Just now finsih having tea , I wit seng have a chat my car..
I was lying on my car chit chatting and suddenly...
A police bike come over and wanted to check us..
HAHAHAHA~~
We are not afraid at all and just give them our ic ba..
After checking he give back our ic and just go bac...haha
I chat a lot of thing wit seng ...
It make my life feel better lo... feel everything has drop off...haha
Old the don go new de can come de wo..haha
drop it la..haha

No comments:

 
Copyright © 2010 KiTz | Design : Noyod.Com