Monday, October 19, 2009

Forgetting HER...(DAY 8)

Last night i call her , but cant call in...
today morning , afternoon , evening call her also cant get..
OMG... wat happen??
hmm the whole day i been keep on thinking..
is it anything happen to her le??
she seldom like tat de wo...
last night no battery den ok la but won whole day ba..
Hmmm nothing i can do just wait lo..
The longer i wait the more and more i care...
Wat happen to her??
can anyone tell me ma??????
HAIZ!~~~
Worried die...
but i try to cover it..
watching funny video , keep on look for customer..
I think I need to work more harder even today my sales is quite ok...
Work hard study hard lastly only got chance to play hard...haha
right???
Hmm after work I alone nothing to do and ask stanley join me go for tea..
Opp...
I saw her..Hmm at last..she is save...
oh okay..but she seen like avoid me..
so no choice la,, don disturb people work la..haha
i just sit diam diam and enjoy my customer life ba..
chatting wit stanley about some games , video and works stuff...
oh is nice also got time to go out drink wit colleague...
hmmm she seen busy...
no time to talk de ba , so suan la..
Erm i think we suitable be fren but still in progress..
she is my kawan and i am her kawan..
wat we promise before all must do although is not chaser or anything..
I reach home have a short conversation , ask about her wat happen..
Phone got problem..
Oh nvm la , bf work as phone seller , buy new one la..haha
ok la..late la.. wan to sleep...
byez byez..
bless everyone happy,
I change my lifestyle ....
talk smoothly and nicely , polite and good manner...

No comments:

 
Copyright © 2010 KiTz | Design : Noyod.Com