Thursday, October 22, 2009

Oh so lame de day...

ooppp many thing has happen upon me...
Hmmm yesterday rain damn heavy den no choice la..
 I have to run back home...
Whole body get wet and the first thing is I have to go bath la...HMmm

Today early morning wakes up...
oh I don feel like going but
 I have too becoz i don wan skip class..haha
Hmmm many thing has happen again at the whole day..
Shaun is desperate and sad about her loves one...
den is rain again ,
I have to share umbrella wit tan penny..
the funky girls, crazy one..
Haiz i also dono wat am i writing for today..
Just feel tat when I step in my cheras house den start feel emotional and moody..
oh man...
This is my house..
wat happen to me?????
At the evening I go eat dinner wit her becoz she is at home..
now she considere one of my nearest fren ba..
I am the only 10 best fren for her ,
may be...
becoz she say so, dono can belive or not de???
hahahaha
So just have dinner chit chat and i go home..
oh I really can put it away and treat her as fren...haha
tat good for me now....
I think nothing more on it ba...
She wanted to treat me for the second time but I rejected..
I know she is suffering and no money already ,
Haiz.. money bring problem to people de..
She now have to work for the few month and = zero de..
Hmmm wat I can do is keep on give her back the money..
She keep reject but i just don care and left it at table and force her to take..
ngek ngek...
Lastly she takes ,
and I send her to her working place..
Oh girls ,
good luck yea..haha
good feel are there but I already put the likes feel away..
so now we are kawan biasa tat can hang out always..haha
She tell me last week she go club when I say i don like girls go club..haha..
May be she is trying to tease me de feel on her.
but anyway ,
just fren hangin out for fun and food only..
no others already...haha
Alright ,
 many assignment , trips and event i have to work on..
So now wat I should do is manage my time well and be prepare...
good luck everyone and me...
Be prepare to finish up everything and go holiday..
Oh ya.. next fri we are going sunway lagoon ,
13 of nov to PD for 3 day and then ready for study and exam...haha
I think today wat i write here are totally not relevant but just say out somethng..
The main point i wan to write is not here yet but may be one day ba..haha
Take care...  end here~~~

No comments:

 
Copyright © 2010 KiTz | Design : Noyod.Com