Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Forgetting her...(Day 3)

halo here is de third day i forgetting her..
Last night i get a message from her about today morning lunch..
WaO I was like feel so strange tat she will sms me wit it.

May be is lucky ba..
Today early morning was waken up by the next room ventalator noice..
Wa... shit la...
Rosak den don on la..make me wake up at the early morning la...
Shit!!!
Ok so i get prepare at the morning and just like go over and fetch her..
I reaches near her houes and wait for around half hour ...
She tell me need 15 minutes but is ok la...
Guy alway wait for girls one right???haha
Since a long time i din saw her so is quite happy to meet her back again..
Hmm I saw someone i like so is totally something happy...
I was trying to forget someone but i still doing tat..
We go to GOBI eat lunch , chit chat all tat...
my fren tell me when u are not chasing someone everything have to AA..
But I just dono why I cant say out to ask her pay ...
I was feel like shy about it becoz TILL NOW I still loving her..
Seeing her update her blog..
Is talk about her ex somemore...
Haiz~~
This time more die..
but wat I even lose it her ex and currently bf ...
Tat time I think of everything just let the god to fate ba..
I rmb I alway tell me fren...
I said "may be u have the chance , but doesnt mean u have the fate"
By hearing this ,she would the one i love the most but not the person i would owns it..
Hmmmm
After tat send her back and out and back again..

there are some story among it but I don think is neccessary to write...
Hmm bring her to some place where is intresting but she seen like don like it..
So just feel disappointed but is okay..
As long some place i feel relaz...
It already day 3 , wan can i do le????
People have bf , missing her ex , and busy..
I think tat , all this reason should let me forget it ba..
Right??
Missing people is something very suffering but no choice..
wat to do???
bukan saya punya den bukan saya punya..
How i like her i also have to steady and let it fate..

I in the pass already trying my best to give her happiness
but I think is useless for her becoz she seen like no feeling on it..
PHEW~~~~
Boh bian la..People heart are not included me...
let use a knife and puck in deeply into my heart and let the love blood to flow out..

So tat it flow it out and no more inside my heart for her..
Keeping the space for her i don think is useful already..
may be like her in a short term tiime but I feel tat I seen like 10 years more..
I think I know her well more den others , 'May be'
I treat her better den others more 'May be"
I knew tat she got feeling on me..'May be'
I know one day she will be wit me..."MAY BE" but "HOPE SO"....
Hmmm ok la.. forgetting her day 3 is just tat all ba..byez
Wish her can rub off her sad past and having the sweet days ba..
She should be happy becoz she have a bf ....
Thank god for it and may god bless her..
Nitez...

No comments:

 
Copyright © 2010 KiTz | Design : Noyod.Com