Monday, October 12, 2009

Forgetting HER...(Day 2)

Hmmm it been a second try to forget her...
Today I wake up early in the morning and rush to college for class..
I feel tat I have to start drop off everything and make sure alway attend de class..
I don wan like my past sem alway skip class and dono wat is teaching...
So by this sem I think i have to work more harder and chase up everything..
In this sem , I wit my classmate relationship are getting more closer..
Today majority of our class member are out together to have lunch..
Wao..first time being in a big geng out for food...haha
Today morning I din look for her is trying to avoid her but something turn bad..
At the evening , I call her and have a chit chat..
OMG sudah become a habit to chat wit her and sms everyday..
I wit my fren when to time square to watch movie and the movie name call

'SORORITY ROW'
This movie is quite nice and make me gone crazy about it at all...
I was like keep on sms wit her..
Hmm may be i just talking to a fren ba..i don dare to thinks about others..
After tat when on the way back ,I saw something very nice and intresting..
So i sms her and check it out wat colour she prefer..
So i think I can make something tat unpredictable and suprise for her..
I have the contact of the seller and I think i will call him soon...
Hmm I been sms wit her along the way back and till she works..
I feel tat I in still in feeling wit her but I think can start to hide a lot..
I know wanted to forget her is still a long path way for me to go..
But wat to do???

People have her future and I cant owns her as my future and  i wasnt choosen to be..
SO make it natural ba..
I din ask about her relationship anymore becoz I think I as am outsider, shouldnt know so much
If she willing to tell me den i ok and hear about it becoz I am good listener lai de...
Missing her , like her , admire her , thinking of her but all of this ...
all of this is happen to me now but I cant do it...
People got the love , care and everything from her BF...
So...Just need times to give up...
GO GO GO...
Gambateh...Try to give up and look for others ba...
Never being so deperate on girls..haha
Not in good mood now ...try to sleep ba..byezz

No comments:

 
Copyright © 2010 KiTz | Design : Noyod.Com