Saturday, October 17, 2009

Forgetting HER...(Day 6)

Last night i have a bad dream..
dream about something tat bad and makes me wake up at 5 something..
Oh man.. no choice have to sleep again...
when comes to 830 is time to wake up go work..
I reaches pandan indah at 930...
They seeing me like a dead body..
dono wat happen to me??
May be i am over tired ba..
Today I feel tat I needs mooney so i work damn hard...
I start to work hard from morning till night..
I got the most sales tat is 4 broadband and 2 hp mini..
My head only get 1..
I dono wat happen to me but i just keep on work hard ba..
My wallet just left below 40 buck..
40 BUCK...OMG i am dead...
Haiz.. now is just front of the month..
how could i stand till end????
Phew so no choice , i need to work more harder for tomorrow..
I must get a lot of sales as i can..
I today whole day din find her..
Just got a kind of feeling forcing myself not to look for her..
tat may be a good news ba..
I din take dinner becoz i not hungry at all...
HAIZ~~
wat happen le?? 3 something only eat breakfast..
den just now go drink..
Oh I din expect to see her working today..
SWt... why she is there but is okay..
i din look for her..
becoz i feel tat i shouldnt disturb people working..
i just play games , chit chat play fire and all tat la..
eh behind my fren tat table a girl which drink beers look like interest in us..haha
we keep on play and she keep on look over us..
I look over and she move away..haha so funny de girl..haha
Oh she is mabuk , being bring back by her fren..
haiz.. cant drink den don drink so much la..
later people 'wat' jor also dono how....hmmmm
biarkan orang la..haha
day 6 , wat i did is seldom talk to her and meet..
so i think is possible la..
meet is ok but just take people as fren ba..hnnnn
i reach home , bath and just send her a short message and tat all ba..
caring people is sure got de la.... hati gatal.. no choice..hehezz
ok la..I think more and more day den i will recover and forget about it..hehe
erm thanks to god for blessing me to have sales..
I would work hard , thanks for let me meet her again..haha
tat sound funny but still enjoy..
Bless her all the best on it..
eh dono why everyday pray for people...haha
bless my parent healthy ...so tat they won get sick..
me useless , i will work hard and study hard...
bless she , my family , fren and me live happily..haha
Oh ya~~
Today i saw a boy , age range around 12
wearing a superman pyjamis go to ampang point..haha
so damn funny de little boy..haha
goos nitez..

No comments:

 
Copyright © 2010 KiTz | Design : Noyod.Com