Monday, October 12, 2009

Forgetting HER....(Day 1)

Last night I get a message from her about something but I tat time was sleeping...
I call her tat time i was blur ing at all so i also dono wat we are talking at all..
Hmmm~~
Early morning ownself wake up and go to work..
yeah at last my sister is back but i just saw her a while only...
I mean last night...haha
Hmmm not really in working mood but no choice..
I have to work hard and study hard..
I din look for her in the morning at all.
try to stop sms her see wat will happen..
But no choice , suddenly at the evening I call her ...
I also forget wat we chat on tat time becoz
not in mood so ..........I also dono i talking wat...
Haiz...
No sales up to the evening le..
wah no mood jor lo , somemore din chat wit her..
I feel like sudah blank out..
OMG...
Missing her..how le????
Just let it be ba...talking wit colleague and try to cheer up...
At last... one customer sudah come to register wit me..
Tat time my mood quite ok la but later on i was sitting on the cupboard..
So no one can see me resting but suddenly I fall asleep already..
SWT~~~
Later on i go to have dinner..
wah today so early have dinner... No place to eat so i run to foodcourt..

Not in mood to makan but no choice la.. just eat ba..
While eating..
I saw 2 girl and a guy..
1 of the girl are keep on beating the guy and suddenly the guy give a punch to her..
I was like OMG...
Wat happen oh...Den de girl keep on beat and suddenly the guy kick her agian..
SO bad la de guy..where got peple like tat de...aiyo..girl le...
Den de other girl keep on pull them away but de girl keep on beat and pull de guy..
Haiz..
Wat world is tis..In front of so many people fighting..
MALU la ...huyo...
I call her again... swt~~
She sleeping...dono talking wat and I just like haiz close it ba..
Now more no mood seeing like tat...
This is de first day i wan to start forget her ...
I think need more time ba..
At around 7 something...
She call back!!
I goot stund to see her call me and no miss call...
I was like am I dreaming???
Ok chit chat wit her is nice ..
after finish chatting is happy .........haha
but later no mood again.. sei la me...
Keep on no mood....
Later on a foreigner customer come over..
he is wit her wife and daughter..
My fren get frustated to her so i help him serve..
after tat my fren comtinue and i play wit her daughter..
Is just a small little girl...I gave her a balloon...
her mom blow for her and i keep on wanted to take it away..
After tat i gave her a sweet tat i just bought when having dinner..
When the time they left , i wave to the little girl , she smile on me and wave back..
Tat time it show me tat in this world there are many joy and happiness....
Why don we pass it happily le?? right???
May be i like cute little girl and boy so everytime i play wit them..
my mood will getting better and much more happy...
may be I like children a lot...haha they bring me joyness...kekekeke
Hmmm is late..I think she must be working , So i shouldnt disturb her..
Somemore she got a bf tat will take care after her..
I think i can start to put it away and let the one should care upon her...
ok la.. hope can ba...
Forget about something and gain something new...
Tonight can sleep ba..Good nitez to me and HER...

No comments:

 
Copyright © 2010 KiTz | Design : Noyod.Com