Thursday, October 29, 2009

My last wish , last dinner last promise and the last date~~~

Alright at last 28 of oct it cames..
Is time for celebration..It been a long time plaining..
Hmmm
This morning wake up early and get ready to college..
I think is the last time i have to settle everything..
past few week is keep on lacking one thing..
That is today..
Although is an early celebration but i think is my last wish to her..
I after the class den straight go fetch her..
I din plan to buy any present becoz i don have to let her have memories on me..
So I go over a flower shop and buy some flower la..
easy and nice...
heheXxxx
Alright i dono wat her reaction becoz normally girls get flower is normal ba..hehez
after we when to mines to watch 'sorogate'
Tat movie is quite nice de but i feel getting tired..haha
we have some dessert tat is mango and banana pancake...
And the we go walk walk and last we dicide to eat steamboat and bbq..
Oh is her lastly wish food wo..dono le....
Ok just bring her over and fullfill her wish while I am still here..
Hmmm she enjoy eating a lot but me just like eat some and tat it..

She din eat before the mee wit egg tat in hokkien traditional alway do so..
When someone birthday , their parent or family member should cook for when birthday..
So I be the one only guy cook for her currently...haha
After dinner go pasar malam wit her fren along too..
Is a bit boring but at last I fullfill up everything I need to do...
my promise on her birthday celebration ,
my wish is to have a nice dinner ,
and the last date I have is already been done..
Since everything is been fullfill up..Is time for me to leave..
It been very tired , unhappy and suffering already..
time to leave away and tat it...
Good luck in her exam and hope her coming life are more happier..
I won meet her and contact wit her anymore...
Good byez and Good nitez..
Is the time to let it GO ~~~ byez..

No comments:

 
Copyright © 2010 KiTz | Design : Noyod.Com