Sunday, October 18, 2009

Forgetting HER...(DAY 7)

Today I am totally tired le..
Last night sleep quite a bit late...hmmm
Wat am I thinking???'
Money? study ? parent ? fren ? her??
Hmm alright first thing is of course money , second is parent and last is someone..
haha
today my sales not really good but at least got few sales..
Hmmm go eat tat time feel like sms her but I think people is busy..
So just eat alone..

The casher and the waitress talk to me..haha
they ask me when end the event , why no come eat all tat la..
I was like SWT~~~
Hmmm is already been 7 days try to less look for her..
but wat is inside my heart??
Missing and missing..may be..
Financial got prob but being solve currently...
thank stanley my colleague brother..haha
Hmm he is a good guy in our office ...
Everything he also will help so is a good bro ba...haha
So many day din talk and find... how is she le??
still fine? enjoy her day? any prob??
Hmm i dono le...
how wo~~~~~~~
yea everyone telling me still can leave even without girls..
but dono why , i can like someone till so long...
hahahahahaha
magnectic force tat keep attract me ba...
hmmm last night saw her at cafe so like just ignore ...
oh in my heart now thinking..
how is she?? doing wat le?? sleep le ma??
Aiya.. dono a...
I also lazy write many thing already..
hope her bf is a best for her , treat her well and love her more ba..
hehe... as long seeing her is happily ,
i would be happy too although i am just a chasser..
blessing her , fren and family everyone are happy..
good nitez
hope tonight is a good nitez~~

No comments:

 
Copyright © 2010 KiTz | Design : Noyod.Com