Saturday, October 10, 2009

Hmmm really bored about it la...

Last night after having tea , I go to my car wit ah seng and have a chit chat..
We talk a lot about ur pass relationship and nowadays keep on happening the thing la..
Hmmm~~
A lot of thing to chit chat about but while we chat up to around 1 am ,
A police bike pass through us and come kacau..haha
Ask us for IC , this and tat la...
SO ma Q fan one de la... huiyo..
This early in the morning have to wake up and go to work already..
OMG I am so tired la..
Last night like quite late sleep lo.. Hmmmm
Today whole day stomach not feeling well a...
Dono wat  happen to me...
Haiz..I lost my bluetooth..
OMG where did it go...
I extremely sad about but suddenly i rmb i like left it at the toliet..haha
Yea really left at the toilet and keep by the cleaner..
THANK YOU CLEANER~~~
Hmmm at the night , around 9 I suddenly feel totally moody...
Oh no..Why so moody..
Everyone who call me or talk to me tat time i was totally angry and scold at them..
Sorry yea..
not in good mood... but after tat when to mamak king wit ah seng..haha
We at there talk about long story again...ngek gnek
I receive a mms from kelly and is about stink taufu one..
Yer.. de smell is ok de but when i put into my mouth i will vomit de lo...
Yeeee dono how she eat lo..Yuik!!!
After finish talking i feel tired and wanted to go home lo...
U know wat??
We kena kacau by a police car.. I just step in the car and the police kacau..
Ask me turun , show Ic and Lisence , den ask thing and tat la..
Check whole body , wallet , my whole car all tat la..
Wat the !!!!!!
Need or not oh..I not a drugger okay..PLS!!!!
So wat de la... go out 2 night 2 night also kena checking..
Very lame de lo the police at there talk ham sap thing..
Wat make love wit her gf don wear condom all tat la... siao one!!
Haiz zhong zhi nowaday I am easily getting moody and angrry de la..
Sorry for those guy if suddenly kena shoot...hahahahaha
hmmm many thing sudah lepas , jadi saya pun kena sedar...haha
Sekarang hanya lihat hadapan , dah yang lalu biarkan lalu ba...haha
Ok la... sampai here la..byebye

No comments:

 
Copyright © 2010 KiTz | Design : Noyod.Com