Sunday, October 25, 2009

Single Boy story 1...haha

Today is saturday...
Is working day again..haha
wake up early in the morning and get prepare...
Oh..when reach there I am fully heart to work..
Got a customer come over..
I start to talk from 10 something to 12 something about 1 pm..
We almost talk more than 3 hour to ask him sign up the broadband..
Oh dear.. I am almost dead meat ...
feel good he sign up wit me...phew..
If not i will jump to de wall and beng de la..haha
Okay.. today not really good becoz not good sales..
haiz..kesian la..
hmm at last I whole people is getting lighter
since the day i give up everything , i can fly already..
haha.. took some pict wit some promoter and miss DJ..haha
Although she not a good DJ but ok..quite funny and friendly..haha
Aiyo.. cant upload..so to bad la..
I will put it at facebook..haha
Hmmm today din go out for tea..
Eh SAT le...
Oh my god.. so guai sit at home online..haha
no choice , don have de feel ma..
so just come home online , chat wit fren ,
watch movie and check out some detail ba..haha
Ok la.. nothing much to update..
All about love is been end and everyone is just frenz..haha
Single is nice but when sitting down and think..
Actually I am very lonely...
hmmm
Good nitez...

No comments:

 
Copyright © 2010 KiTz | Design : Noyod.Com