Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Happy Holiday!! hahaxx

Last night I stay at CC for more than 4 hour!!
hahaxxx
Chat wit her play webcam all tat..so fun!!
I hope our future tat nice la..haha
don hope is sure can!!! muahaha so confident la

she will be at there for 7 day..

So this 7 day I must pass it nice and happy

Don care anyone say or talk about us anymore

My decision is on her only..wait for her!!

My fren ask me to give up but I feel is facing her

So guy!! sorry I can give up her..keke

I really went deep into her!! kaka

Oh yea..so this week I will write the missing day!!

kaka..I think will be a boring blog again..

Last 2 night I had edit a pic but forget to show here

Is me and her de oh!! Is not really nice

becoz we just take and not good enough

So don blame oh..next time take better de..keke


haha..>>> see!! so long din edit pict jor...

pls don tease all tat...Is nice but not really good

muahaha..perasan betul..

I think she must be at plane sleeping de lo..

Good nitez to her and myself...

sweet dream!! =)

No comments:

 
Copyright © 2010 KiTz | Design : Noyod.Com