Thursday, September 18, 2008

The fear I facing right now!!

Oh man this time I am dead already..
I feel like I did something wrong la...hmmmm!!
After doing wat I wan to do is a brave thing for me
But I start to feel some fear already
Dono why suddenly this fear come . I like don feel to get hurt!!
I don wan to jealous other I don wan to been look down by other
Izit I choose the wrong thing le!! Izit I choose wrong decision
I dono why I now feel like wan to cry!! how come this thing happen..
My eye like wan to drop tear!! I just feeling tat she is too important for me
But I know is getting far away from me..my feeling are getting blue now
Argh!! I don wan like tat a..I don wan like last time all the moody feeling
I wan like now...keep on happy de!!
If not mine den suan la..Why wan like tat wo...PLS!!
I wan to crack my heart la..Cant stopping of it!!
ARGH!!! I wan to run out of it....

No comments:

 
Copyright © 2010 KiTz | Design : Noyod.Com