Wednesday, September 24, 2008

I am happy but something make me worried!!

Today I was so happy becoz My math paper get 50 a....haha
First time in five year time I get a credit leh...
Happy sei me la!!! Normally exam or wat exam oh...
My mark just will alway fail like around 20 or more a bit lo
Alway is teacher help whole class so tat many people can pass
but this time trial...haha I do my best liao..
I can get a credit a!!haha

but my sej not tat good lo..paper get 13 only la..
So sad la...Wat I write din come out and wat I don read all come out
I really wan to cry jor...
My most favourite sub I can get a low mark!!
ARGH!!! I think I most can get a D only..wuwuwu!!! how a??
haiz..suan la...
Let talk about her again...keke
Just now she let me know her back and her leg is injuries again
Oh no!!How can she like tat . I try to call her rest and stop for few day
but I know she won hear So I just support her keep on dance
Just can advice her stop to dance or rest when she not feeling good
phew!! damn worried her now!! how is her condition ??
I also dono le...I tell her nothing but actually I am damn worried about
Hope her leg recover and can dance again...
I din saw her dance before but I think she can dance very pretty
So I don hope she becoz of this perfomance and cant dance after tat
Hmmm...so tomorrow need to care her so tat she is fine
Nothing I can do for her but care and advice
I just bought a medicine from Farmasi...So when she is in suffer
can use it for temporary la...I dono wan to buy wat just tat~~
Hmm!! miss her and worried her...How le??
Wa mm zai wo...Meet her tomorrow la...see how is her ba!!

No comments:

 
Copyright © 2010 KiTz | Design : Noyod.Com