Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Miss her day (4) !! =(

Last night had a bad dream make me wake up
After tat I sleep again and come a sweet dream...
hehe!! really funny la
Today is the fourth day I miss her again
Hmmm!! how long is the feeling wit stay leh?
Whole day waiting her to online for morning till now
But she din on again
The fourth day she din online liao
Dono why I will like tat de..start to like her me?
I dono wo..May be ba...haha
Actually yes de la..I purposely wan to act dono only..keke
But dono how leh..
Tomorrow really wan to tell her or just act dono again
I dono how wo??But if don tell
den I will keep on think and miss her de wo
Aiya also decide to tell la
If fail jor also nvm becoz I wan to express my feeling only..
keke But hope good stuff come la..haha
Ok la..get well prepaid and meet her tomorrow
By the way I also have to ready for exam le..
Last paper to go oh..haha
Gambateh for 2 thing oh..Do de best..
Must get a good answer from her..keke
Go Go Go!! =D

No comments:

 
Copyright © 2010 KiTz | Design : Noyod.Com