Thursday, October 2, 2008

moron thursday!!!

This few day I din update blog becoz is boring!!
Dono how is her leh?? Is there fun and nice??
haha!! I also dono...Cant message or anything
Can call her phone buy no one answer so..
Just at home lo...hmm
watch tv go , go shopping and play game
Today early morning when to Yi lin house teach tuition
Argh!! I am so damn tired but no choice
I have to rush go over there..
wao man!! Her house not bad wo..is kinda big and comfort
haha but just a bit boring!!haha
Eh kinda scare her parent la becoz all are so fierce
I am so scare..haha don care la
Oh man I though start teaching at 1 de
but dono why we all when to leisure popular
and shop there!! for 3 hour..argh!!
at there walk , play game , eat ice cream
Wah super lame la..kidz do de thing le..
Den watch movie teach study play game and go home
eh tonight I going to Langkawi lo..damn nicce
keke!!! I am so happy now...
Hmmm so sad de thing is about Yi lin de..
She is so suffer from tat...becoz her parent arent tat good
Mean tat not really fair la...
Last time she use to told me but I just take it as fun
But since today I know it..Hmmm
One word for her..SO!! Kesian la!!
take her as a maid do this and tat...scold her although not her wrong
Wah!! really..not fair..but she had to face it..haha
no choice la..nothing I can do...Just treat her better lo
don wan tease her jor lo becoz her face is so horrible when angry
muahaha...she dono I tease her at there de la..haha
Just give her advice and make sure she is ok...
Natalie also will help de..scare she go jump building..haha
So charm de fren...Sorry for last time making fun of it
I know I am wrong laughing..becoz wat I see today is different!!
haha..Pls be happy la okay!! haha pray for u la..see u so charm..
Hmmm I will be leaving my home for few day
Dono E can feel it or not leh??haha
Also don call and disturb la..pray for her safety and enjoy her trip ba
kakakakakaka bubai =D

No comments:

 
Copyright © 2010 KiTz | Design : Noyod.Com