Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Since to told her the truth day (6)!! =(

Nowaday I feeling like getting far and far...
Dono why I just like shy on her and when talk to her
I will just like stunt and blur blur standing there
Today I ask her to meet me at library but
I din chat wit her becoz wan to teach some fren so their PMR
She just talking wit her fren and I was continue it
I know tat she is not really happy wit tat...I knew it man!!
She just like ignore me after tat and just go out
I wan to tell her...but ....cant!!
She is not happy or not statify wit tat I think
Sorry for not leaving u or tell u!! =)
From my view I can say I know u well much
But how was u and ur feeling I actually not...No one will know
beside u!!
Nothing I can say but just advice to drink more water becoz u are dancing
So!! don get sick oh
I will try my best to know her well and try my best to come over my fear
Hmmm so Hopes miracle could happen lo!!``
Promise to give u wat I can if u wan too..Hope u can understand it..keke
aiya!! I dono wat I am writing today...so blur le!!
:P anyway..I Un myself den can la..keke bye
To be Continue!!
Oh ya I forget to write..today I win a prize le!!
Wah so hard only can get a prize...I thoughy judy going to take de
but my candle and judy candle were shown up there
and suddenly my name is being call!! Argh...
I was stunt at there and dono wat should I do...
Thank to Chin Gin Thoi for choosing me..haha

No comments:

 
Copyright © 2010 KiTz | Design : Noyod.Com