Thursday, September 25, 2008

The last decision I had make!! kaka

Last night I cant had a good sleep becoz
my brain keep on come out a short view about today de
This morning when I at bus my brain come out the view again
Oh man!! early morning wan like tat ma
haha
I don care tat..I just wan to do de best and be de best for her
Early morning dono where is she but just wait to meet her lo
Den wait wait wait!!At last is lunch time...
At first I was afraid and I don wan to go

So I went to the canteen and eat wit my fren...
but the longer I stay there I feel like annoying again
So i deicide to buy a drink and look for her
Ya I found her and I pass over the cream I buy for her
She use it...But I dono izit useful...haha
I wan to help her and make sure she is ok
but cant!! becoz shy la...haha
So many people there..keke don care la haha
den chat and all tat bla!!
After school I know her dancing there but I don care her first
Actually not I don wan to meet her but I wan to get her a drink
Know her water is finish so I wait at canteen lo
But wait jor very long also dono where is her
den go back to bus and drink the water up
haha so noob la me..Why don let her know leh??
sei chun!!..
Just do wat I can..as long still like/love her
I will give her the best and care her more....
haha Don tease me if anyone read all these haha
I know is very cold de..keke =D

No comments:

 
Copyright © 2010 KiTz | Design : Noyod.Com