Sunday, September 28, 2008

Let Role The PARTY!!!

This morning I am damn fucking tired man!!
but no choice I have to wake up!!!
Just now evening went to watch movie named PAINTED SKINs
This movie is super boring and I am asleep in the cinema
Oh man..waste my nine buck!! U careful a!! I will burn u up
haha how come I say such stupid thing de...keke
After I went home and ready to go jasmine house party
Argh firstly I reach there was boring and I was keep on sweating
Eh!! I feel I very tired and boring den I wish to go home
hearing she say going home at 8 is a bit dissapointed la
but is ok de la...No her choice..den keep on like bla bla bla
Argh I really tired and bored soon...
den I wen to Jasmine bro room and play wit his fren...
Haha all like poker just same like me..keke
Den she call me and we start to chat from there..
Keep on chat chat chat eat den chat again
Play computer take photo and help all girl take photo
their post are extremely funny de..from there
It start to become a nice party...haha
Talk a lot and play a lot...
Lastly she went home before I go home talk wit few guy
about bike car and some stuff la!!
Now I at home ...is so comfort man!! haha
Now just wait her to online and wait her news!!
If really a bad news I think I am ok becoz I try my best
may be I not as rich as her ex or handsome as her ex
but I can be the best de o...Don look down me..haha
ok la..end here ....tomorrow update the news for u guy!! =D

No comments:

 
Copyright © 2010 KiTz | Design : Noyod.Com