Friday, September 19, 2008

The Feeling I feel!! phew!!

just now have a small argue wit kah kheng and making each other
not happy!!
haiz...sorry for tat..I din mean tat but really I din say tat le
hmm suan la...passs jor la so don remember it ba
Just now had a chat wit her!! I dono why she give me a kind of feeling
She like kinda not happy or like got something
I dono why feel tat not happy and not joyfull like last time when we chat
I feel last time is more joy than now..Haiz!!
Izit I do wrong or say wrong thing??
I getting worst den last time jor....2 day the night mood izit getting down
My head is very pain a...What to do a?? izit wan to take it as nothing
or may be something has happen!!! ARGH!!
I dono a!!!! I hope I can sleep tonight....=(

No comments:

 
Copyright © 2010 KiTz | Design : Noyod.Com