Sunday, September 28, 2008

Evening 6.40 PM

Ya just now she reply me already
She was sleeping last night and just now also
She wanted to let me know the answer
But I dono wan to know it...I think it for a long time
Last night I was waiting and thinking a lot
I think tat give her more time is better
May be she don let me know the answer
will make each of us happy...
She actually don wan to tell me de
I also know tat..I am also don wan to know de
at last we know each other wan wat tat...
She ask me a question ... Is me fully love her
I ans her..Yes I do but I don dare to express on it
becoz Of my pass...
I don wan to know it and let her think more
So tat we won regret on each other
May be the time I predict is cant be
But I will wait till the end of my feeling
so she don wan let me know ...she scare she will hurt me
She told me tat she like me too
I am happt wit tat but I still have to give her time,
today is my birthday and she wan to give me a big suprise
tat accept me and be my GF.
I saw it I was happy but I tell her I gve her considere more,
so tat we don choose the wrong and be de wrong.
So my birthday present is considere nothing lo.
Anyway thank her for giving me such a nite time ,
such a sweet and happy memorise..
I think I won forget tat
We took some pic too..I will choose the best and frame up.
Take it as a memorise also good de la..
Maybe one day we really cant be couple but can be bestie de
hehe..
Phew!! Told her all tat and my heart arent happy.
I start to drop few drop of tear..but I had control it
I just rmb 1 word..I can recieve lose but I can receive give up
So wat to do...Just be back happy and go on my life
I wait for u till the end oh!! haha =D

No comments:

 
Copyright © 2010 KiTz | Design : Noyod.Com