Thursday, September 4, 2008

The feeling and mood I facing..

It quite a long time I din update my blog..
Past few day many thing happen
Happy or sad also a past for me now..
Today I went for counselling at school ,
The counseller there was good and share many thing wit me
She teach me how to solve my prob and all tat
Although just a short talk wit her
but I think I like finish telling her all my 12 year time...
hmm
I been express wat I feel...
Everyone thought me is a very happy and funny person
but
actually I am not happy and not enjoy at all...
Everytime I laugh loudly and do any funny action
is to entertain my fren
I am not happy at all...I cant feel I am happy
Now I start to have a bit of pressure..
SPM trial is coming soon!!
What I can do for it le??
After tat SPM exam come too!!
I think I have confident to pass but no one can guide me
where should I do or go for now!!
hmmm
No one to share to ask or to talk wit..
Although some fren ask me to share
but I don wan to disturb them...Hmmm I think I can solve it de ba
I promise the counsellor I wan to do well in SPM
Make it a give for my parent to give such a good study environment
I won disappointed my family member too
GAMBATEH!! =D I can de!!

No comments:

 
Copyright © 2010 KiTz | Design : Noyod.Com