Friday, September 26, 2008

lalala....Quuicck a happy day oh!! kaka

Today morning full with confident go to school
haha..I promise someone and must be wit it
At Pe time I play badminton wit Nahvin and some fren
Is quick funny man...He and me just like a mad man
Laugh there and here scold each other
and argue wit 2 mad man...OMG man!!
Everyone is looking at us oh.. I don feel shy anymore
1 got one good news tat is My Moral get A1 a...haha
I am super happy becoz my target is A2 but I get A1...
haha but one bad news...Tat is my Bm get 45 mark only
Phew!! =( I dono how can go for college or not leh
Don care tat la..
I go look for her again...Where is she?? where are you??
I sit there read newspaper and wait lo..haha
yeah here she come..I promise her already lo
Don be shy and talk to her...haha Yeah I did it liao lo
Chat wit here there for 20 minutes more
and then go back to class la..If I don go line up...
I sure die there soon...becoz teacher will look for me
Just now I went to Hall of character to play badminton
but actually is go there see her!!haha
Not bad wo when she dance but worried her leg...
She is so pretty when dance...Ahaha
She dono I am looking at here de..Actually is worried jiek
Fantastic dance..If I can see on the full custome
or dance give me see den good la...haha heey don dream pls!!
keke...Ok la..continue tonight!! =D

No comments:

 
Copyright © 2010 KiTz | Design : Noyod.Com