Monday, September 8, 2008

Trial day oh!! haha...

Today is first day of trial leh,
Although is exam but not feel stress at all.
When reach school just chit chat with fren and din even study
Just look a some note and ready for exam..
Dono why nowaday like don have feeling already...
hmm
Izit this call getting cruel and bad hearted??
I dono oh...aiya just don care..
When in to the exam also just like normal a
Start write IC number name all tat and without notice
I start to write my karangan without thinking anything
Just write till everything is done for question 2..
hehe...end of paper one lo...why I like not scare at all de..
hmm I know also scare of myself
Wat I will do later??
After tat keep on read my Novel and study for it
When the time come..
When in to the exam class and not scare at all..
wat is this??
Hmm..
Without thinking much just keep on do till the half hour
before the exam end I finish my job..
I know it I cant get a good mark becoz
Got some I dono how to do but I try my best de oh...haha
hmmm..now reading history and get ready for tomorrow test
Oh man I don have the mood but hav to read it le...
OH my God!! My car was scratch by people,
Son Of the BITCH!!!Careful give car beng a.
Noob!!
Ok la..I have to end here...Got to continue study...hehe
Gambateh!! =D

No comments:

 
Copyright © 2010 KiTz | Design : Noyod.Com