Sunday, September 7, 2008

NIce day Oh!!

This morning I wake up late becoz sleep late last night,
So I rush to bath and comb my hair.
Today cant comb becoz I use to much wax...
Aiyer Just simply wax it ba
When reach tuition centre I feel I like get a lot attention oh,
I am perasan right...haha
At class I chat wit fren and hear wat teacher teach
After the first class end
I went to the counter and meet my math teacher...haha
He told me my hair style is nice and look mature,
tat time I was stunt and tell him I today comb wrong hair.
He say: mean U alway comb wrong hair and this should be ur hair
haha...I was at there say thank u ...
keke!!
After tat we went to a new restaurant to have lunch..
there were so comfortable and the food are not bad
hehe
but the other customer there are so suck
Is so noisy , keep on scold foul language and really suck
haha...so bad to say but is true..
Den go home lo...
I meet my cousin the cousin..
can say is my cousin...When small tat time I know her la..
but now..haha just someone we don talk to..haha
becoz I dono wat to say and how to talk to her..haha
although is rain but is joy too...
Weather getting cold oh...my fren should take care oh...
Next week SPM liao...Gambateh ya..hehe!! =)

No comments:

 
Copyright © 2010 KiTz | Design : Noyod.Com