Thursday, September 18, 2008

The day have come!! day (5)

Today is the last day for trial liao!! keke damn song man
Beside tat Is the day I ask her to wait at library at 10
But I been waiting till 11..she haven shown up
I was giving up jor becoz FFK me...hahahaha
But around 11 past I with Nahvin wanted to when to canteen
While going I meet her at the stair
Haha she explain and tell what has happen
den I just take it ok la forgive
Oh man how come I so easy forgive people de
hmmm!!
At the library I wish to tell her de
but she quick busy talk wit fren so I also don say la
Just have a chat and den go away cause chase by teacher
haha!! damn fish la
Den I sms her fren tell her wait at canteen after school
today many people run back home lo coz finish exam
many thing happen to them also la
not my business...keke
around 2 past we when to play basketball at field
Wao man..suddenly come out so many kid leh
keke is their GKK time le..haha
Ok la play with them quite fun de lo

No comments:

 
Copyright © 2010 KiTz | Design : Noyod.Com