Saturday, September 13, 2008

End a boring but turn to happy day!!! keke =)

Today is sat oh!!
Is going out wit fren de day again la
Morning when to tuition den later follow Jasmine car go Jusco!!
Haha the first time I go out wit so many form 4 and few form 3
haha say thr true
I not really know them a lot
but
after today I knew them liao..haha
We at greenbox celebrate wit jasmine..
We sing around 6 hour song and play some game
Actually decide to watch movie wit STARs de!!
But we sing to long so no lo..
Hmm
at there singing is quite fun de but mostly song I dono how to sing lo
why I don learn chinese leh?? ben de wo
haha
Actually I been wating to know wat STARs going to tell me de
But later she tell me nothing jor..
Ahaha give her bluff jor tim..kaka
Is ok la...I company some fren wait and go to bus stop
Den is my turn to go home..kaka
Just finish eat some satay but my stomach pain
Not tat satay is me suddenly eat to much coz morning till now din eat
haha
hmmmToday not really a boring day but at least a confident
Normally I won talk wit so many girl de
but now keke
Who also talk la... so crazy jor la
So dono why now din have the feeling to dating jor
Just wan to know more fren only..kaka
end here oh!!haha =D

No comments:

 
Copyright © 2010 KiTz | Design : Noyod.Com