Saturday, September 20, 2008

happy afternoon!!haha =D

Haha today I am late to tuition again , haha last night sleep very late a!!
Last night I...(secret).....haha don tell u a!!
Reach till tuition centre and start to hear wat teacher say agian
And talk wit Peggy Chai!! haha she crap a lot
but
also got say something use full de la..haha
I wit kah kheng nothing jor lo...haha last night before I sleep
I send a apologise message to him
Also she say till correct..don care who wrong just the first to say sorry
I did it and at tuition there chit chat
When come to Bm subj..I really going to starve for death
and I am so sleepy at there..
Thank to peggy keep on chat wit me if not
I sure sleep there de la..keke
After tat we went to see movie...Is Babylon again!! I wait it before
but no choice my fren not yet watch..haha
After tat we when to Old Town drink coffee and meet cheng ann group
2 couple at there sweet sweet drink coffee oh..haha
so nice oh..when my turn?? so envy!! kaka
After tat Kah kheng , han ren and chun seng bought me a shirt
Is for my birthday present...Eh thank man..
So appreciate tat man..So long din receive present...haha
So happy la...When reach home the first thing is online..hehe
Eh she there wo..haha but we din chat much becoz she busy
so I have to disturb other people liao..haha
They are dead..let me kacau till small gas jor...ahaha
Don care wat the feel...haha I keep on and read newspaper..
Hmmm although we din chat much but at least got contact
I more den enough de oh...better den nothing
May be no future but as A good fren is my luck to know her...haha
thank u !! =D
U are my light tat show me the way to keep on my life...=)

No comments:

 
Copyright © 2010 KiTz | Design : Noyod.Com