Tuesday, September 23, 2008

A bit sad but I am okay!!=D

Just now evening I when to the Pasar Ramadhan...
There look like a lot food and it look delicious oh haha
I bought one nasi wit redang..dono wat nasi so many colour de
Tat one cos me Rm 5 la...Walau eh!!! I was syok at there
But no choice..try and see lo...
Is not bad de but the popia i buy de...
Is really suck but just only cost me 2 buck only..haha
After tat I went to sleep and wake up at 8 something..keke
Wah...is so nice tat can have a evening sleep...becoz I going tired die
haha!!
Hmm Just now discuss wit mom about my party this sat
Haiz!! is a bit not happy but is ok la..I un wat my mom mean de
After SPM only open la...Tat time only treat all my fren
At here need to say sorry to my fren about tat...keke
She online again..hehe
she seen like alway on liao la...haha
Know tat she is injuries liao..she really a bit soh de..
still don wan rest...Cannot I must take something for her
Alway dance also don bring water..later beng kuai la her..
Today left her a side at library coz need to teach people...really sorry
hehehehehehehe!! Must alway buy drink for her..
so tat she won thirsty and sick becoz lack of water!~!
Don dance till over a...If not later cant performance very well la
wish u do de best oh!!haha
Tomorrow need to teach 2 new student again...haha
I can open tuition centre already..kaka
=)lalalalala

No comments:

 
Copyright © 2010 KiTz | Design : Noyod.Com