Tuesday, September 16, 2008

The strange feeling come oh!!

Nowaday come some new strange feeling le!!
Actually I wish to stop loving anyone from a long past time
But this few day come some feeling
I dono why this 3 day keep on miss her and wan to see her
Wish to chat wit her and accompany her to play
Dono why this feel day will have this kind of feeling de
Izit shemake me like her ?? Or is just a misunderstood
I been discuss with some fren about it but not all
dono why din saw her online or din saw her for few minutes
den I will start to think a lot of thing about her
Oh man!!I just like a mad man liao le
Like don have her is just like I am nothing le
Izit this is call secret love??
Today she din online again but she not here
I wish tat I can be her Bf but I dono it would happen or not
keke!!!=D
But I like going to treat her as good as my GF jor
Sei lo!!If people reject den really sad die de lo...
Blek!! don care la..
I will just try to do de best on it..
See wat will happen lo..
I will update soon
kaka=D

No comments:

 
Copyright © 2010 KiTz | Design : Noyod.Com