Monday, September 22, 2008

Hmm...the Cool monday!!~

Today the first day study after exam..keke
Receive exam papers oh..haha Sc , Math and ICT..
My Sc I think can get B de den I ICT also B oh..haha
Now math not sure yet coz we just get the paper 1 only...haha
Oh ya forget my ART also...
Oh man I think I just can get D only...
The paper is so damn hard and my drawing not really good mark
Teacher not really fair la..people draw so lousy n get higher den me
Haiz suan la...I know I cant get a fair thing from people de la.
Hmm this my life...
My mood not really good after count my result..
I think cant get Credit for ART already , My asma come again
I really cant control myself when at art room
The weather today not really good
Haiz..She din online for today and I wan to express my feeling to her
But she not here I have to rush to clinic
Phew!! eh At clinic saw my school teacher oh
There are so many people so I have to wait for one hour
Wah I try to cool down myself and wait for my turn...hehe
After tat I came home and I saw !! eh she online wo...
I was happy about tat and chat wit her , but I din tell her tat

I don wan her to worried...Know tat she not feeling well
really wan to know wat can I do for her..But I think nothing
So I just try my best to advice her and buy some food for her
Hope she on time eat oh..haha
If u saw this blog a!! U must careful and take care...anything let me know
Don keep!! and Study hard...haha I will help u as I can...keke
gambateh oh!!hehe Phew!! just finish taken my medicine
Now see movie and sleep lo..hehe bubai...=D

No comments:

 
Copyright © 2010 KiTz | Design : Noyod.Com