Thursday, September 18, 2008

Critical time!!!


When 3.45!!!
I wait at the canteen and change my shirt before meet her
Hmm she was talking wit her fren again
Alamak!! how leh
I wait wait wait!!! haha Is my turn to talk
I wan to tell tat time My heartbeat suddenly speed up
and making me nervous
It makes me dono wat I am I talking about la
But I think I got tell out the point I wan to say de..
I hope she Un wat I trying to say lo
Hmm
Not really hope got tat becoz I not am the Mr Right!!
keke so leh I just try only oh
After express all out I feel I am free jor
SO leh...I think won worry so much..haha

I hope something good come to me...
Because I put all my love on it..But when is fail..
Is ok la!! just now the one for each other and try hard harder lo
but also need to know the result de...haha
Ok la..end here=D

No comments:

 
Copyright © 2010 KiTz | Design : Noyod.Com