Sunday, September 28, 2008

Good morning!!!

Good morning everyone!! haha
Izit very nervous wan to know the news leh??
keke I wan to tell right now lo...
First thing wake up is update this blog first.
Ok the news I get is................
NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!
hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Izit Feel strange leh???
Ya wo..me too wo...
Last night I came home around 12
Is my brithday leh...
So before I go bath I on the msn and wait
After tat I wait and chat wit some fren first de
Den wait wait wait wait...wait for around 3 hour
She also din reply but just the contact is there
So is nothing...After around tat 3 hour my vision start blur
My head start to 'wing' den I jump to the bed
On some music and I sleep there....haha
That the night I pass....sorry nothing to tell here
haha becoz is nothing!!!! ahaha We are still bestie!! keke

No comments:

 
Copyright © 2010 KiTz | Design : Noyod.Com