Friday, September 19, 2008

Good FridaY!!! becoz have a long sleep..haha

Today look like a happy day oh!~~
Last sleep quite early and today wake up quite late..haha
So long din have the mood to sleep becoz many thing happen
tat make me cant sleep well de..
Since yesterday , I feel free and can sleep well again
keke!!
Today eat a lot!! haha morning eat like normal
And afternoon I take a big bowl of tomyam!! walau eh!!
ICHIBAN!!! damn nice and delicious food...
Actually is my sister BF cook de la...
So I feel is delicious lo....haha
Miss her since afternoon but nothing I can do
becoz she is studying at school lo,
also don sms her fren and disturb her ba
If not cant concentrate her study
So leh wait her at night online lo!! haha still need to wait very long a
How leh?? just keep look her from pic!! Oh I going to mad soon..
haha!! Wait her ba... bubai!! =D

No comments:

 
Copyright © 2010 KiTz | Design : Noyod.Com