Monday, September 29, 2008

Missing day is coming lo...haha

Eh holiday coming lo..is tat nice leh...
but for me not really a good thing becoz she going leaving
Oh man..one week la..U think U will miss die her or not??
Hmm dono how to pass lo..macam mana??
Last night I online till around 3 ba
Tat time I am going crazy becoz of my house computer and internet
I now at Cyber Cafe..Here is so comfortable leh...haha
This morning I was pull by my family to sing K.
Actually I don feel like going de but at home so boring..haha
Today me at there sing more den 20 song I think ,
becoz wit family ma..so won shy lo..keke
Eh so go tat I meet giap chin and his fren
We at there chat for a while after tat we go each other room
After the singing I go for the lucky draw..
I use the key to open my lucky number 4
Argh!! I open it..yeah man..I was so happy
I get a small prize tat is free for 5 person to sing at Redbox..
Today at the afternoon i use my phone to chat wit her
becoz I at outside ma..yes man at last I know how to use phone to msn
Is kinda fun de but a bit expensive lo...
Is ok...Must give up something to get some good thing..haha
Hmmm tomorrow she leaving..I really mm sei dak
but she have to go..So tonight must chat wit her as much as she can
kaka!! so tonight she can leave without notice de...haha
Ok la..wait her to online la...lalala....=D

No comments:

 
Copyright © 2010 KiTz | Design : Noyod.Com