Sunday, August 31, 2008

A boring merdeka eve!!

Today We decide to go KK house celebrate his birthday,
I been waiting them for very long time
Wat is this la
Ok..
When I reach Jusco, dey told me dey reach KK house
I was at there OMG man..
we say already go to jusco la
wat oh they....tat time I was crazy jor
I cant go his house from jusco becoz raining la
oh..luckily KK cousin come and fetch me lo..haha
Firstly is look fun de..
when we eat steamboat and BBQ tat time
after tat getting boring becoz nothing to play jor...haiz boring la....
Keong and wen sheng dey all went home already..
I cant wait till my mom come at 2
So I call my sister come and fetch me...hehe
reach home damn fun...
have a nice bath and see merdeka countdown on TV!!
den now chat and msn and see movie..keke
Ah keong lost her phone at KTM..
So I remind u guy..Go in train must be careful oh..keke

No comments:

 
Copyright © 2010 KiTz | Design : Noyod.Com