Monday, February 1, 2010

I am back~~~ many thing to write a...

 I am back from PD trip~~
Is was quite fun there....haha
We are been crazy for quite sometime...haha
We paly a lot of thing , swimming ,
catch crab , teasing each other ,
poker , beer , junk food and watch tv...
hahahaha!! 3 day of relaxation...
although there got many arguement and fighting
but there are more joke lo...hahahahazzz
so end nothing lo...hahahaha
fun wit many thing...
we go fun fair , win some prize
catch crab , woo girl , play game and alot...hahazz
Hmm...there let me temporary forget everything..
forget the past , forget the sadness forget the problem..
the joy is we jump into the sea and swim swim swim...
hahahaha..
Oh ya... there are thousand of crab under our leg..
argh!! is so damn horrible but is fun...haha
Wat the mad thing is we go at night...hehe!!
Hmm is a good trip...
The photo will upload soon!! haha..
____________________________________________

Ok let talk about others..
hohohohoho..
I sudah tau already la....hahahahaha
yuan lai got many problem de..
my ex got prob and my fren also got prob...
hmmmm
this is the problem lo...
hahahaha...
i know den can de la...
Hmmm just have a small arguement wit my ex
is about my fren de problem and our past de..
Fren de settle becoz not my prob
and I side de i know jor...
hahahaha!!
I thought she got wat is cannot tell de..
yuan lai is that "problem"...
May be is over 26 of jan jor..

so no more that feeling which will not happy already..
hehehehe..
thanks for telling me that..
it show that i don think more for anys...hehehehe
I know u sure see de lo..haha
i nothing jor de la...
Dono why now write about this passage of blog will laugh..
She to "naive" feel that i will angry..
hahahaha... sudah pass de la..
As long u happy I happy la..
Ownself find ownself joyful la...haha!!
She still remain so "kedekut" de...hahahaha
don belanja me eat "lou sang"...hmmm

nvm...I ownself go wit fren..
Wao waiting for CNY come la..
I must plan a lot of Fucking thing to do..
I don wan to bored......hahahahaha
Go fren house , go gamble , go shopping ...
hohohoho!! go kacau awek is the most important things..
cannot don do de thing lai de..
Alright end here...
Today don have the feel to write about the pd trip!
so write better for next blog...haha

No comments:

 
Copyright © 2010 KiTz | Design : Noyod.Com